Things to know now that you’ve booked
Read the Trip Notes document
- Please read through the Trip Notes document as it contains important information for your trip.
- Your consultant will be happy to assist you with any further questions.
- Once we have your passport details, we can begin to finalise all your arrangements.
- Please make sure that the name on your passport is the same as that on your booking.
- Make sure your passport has a minimum of six months validity remaining, as this is an entry requirement of many countries.
- Some tours may require a visa for the countries you visit.
- This information can be found in the visa section of your Trip Notes document.
- Your consultant will be happy to point you in the right direction with acquiring any necessary visas.
- If you need a visa before heading home, check how long it takes to issue. Make sure to allow yourself plenty of time.
- Your consultant can help you find the best value international airfares.
- If you’ve arranged your own flights, please let us know your flight details – including dates, time of departure/arrival and flight numbers.
- If your trip includes or you have organised an airport transfer, please advise your consultant of your flight details.
- If you’d like an arrival or departure transfer, your consultant can arrange this for you at an additional charge. Please book no later than two weeks prior to departure, but preferebly earlier, to secure your transfer.
Pre or post accommodation
- Your consultant can help organise additional nights accommodation before or after your trip (subject to availability). Please book no later than two weeks prior to departure, but preferably earlier, to secure accommodation.
- If you’d like your own room, ask your consultant if the trip offers a single supplement (subject to availability and additional charge).
- If you are travelling with someone, please let us know what room set-up you would prefer (i.e. twin or double room).
Preparing for travel
Read your Trip Notes
- There you’ll find the important information you need for your upcoming trip.
- For any additional questions, please ask your consultant.
- Check your Trip Notes for the local office contact number as well as a 24-hour emergency number.
- If you need to contact us after you’ve left home, please call these numbers.